- Energy374kJ 89kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1132.25kJ (269.60kcal)
- Sliced seeded wholemeal loaf
- Tesco Finest Seeded Protein Loaf
Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Water, Seed Blend (9%), Wheat Protein (6%), Yeast, Caramelised Sugar, Salt, Fermented Wheat Flour, Soya Flour, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Seed Blend contains: Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seed, Brown Linseed, Poppy Seed, Millet, Golden Linseed
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry, odour free place., Product will remain at its best if pack is resealed between uses and not refrigerated.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperatureOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g Contains||Per 1 Slice (33g) contains|
|Energy||1132.25kJ (269.60kcal)||373.64kJ (88.97kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016