- Energy600kcal 2505kJ
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1002kJ (240kcal)
- Bulgur wheat, butternut squash, spinach and red kidney beans topped with peanuts, almonds and pecan nuts with red wine and thyme gravy.
- Finest Nut Roast with gravy
- with a red wine and thyme gravy Soft bulgur wheat, sweet butternut squash, caramelised onion and kidney beans with vibrant, crunchy topping of peanuts, almonds and pecans with apricot, cranberries and orange
- Pack size: 500G
Bulgur Wheat, Butternut Squash (13%), Onion, Red Wine and Thyme Gravy, Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Spinach, Red Kidney Beans, Peanuts (3.5%), Free Range Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Apricot, Almonds (3%), Pecan Nuts (3%), Skimmed Milk, Cranberries, Sage, Garlic Purée, Salt, Orange Zest, Cornflour, Black Pepper, Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil, Yeast. Bulgur Wheat contains: Bulgur Wheat, Water. Red Wine and Thyme Gravy contains: Water, Red Wine, Onion, Red Wine Vinegar, Muscovado Sugar, Sugar, Cornflour, Salt, Yeast, Rapeseed Oil, Mushroom Concentrate, Mushroom, Garlic Purée, Carrot, Colour (Beetroot), Thyme, Sunflower Oil, Leek, Black Pepper, Celery, Garlic, Nutmeg Oil.
- May contain traces of other nuts., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain sesame seeds.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Temperature: 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas 5
Time: 30 mins
Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Turn container upside down onto a plate and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Carefully remove the container.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
Instructions: Place unopened sachet into a cup of boiling water for 3 minute.
Cut open with scissors and pour over the nut roast and serve.
- Remove outer sleeve, film and gravy sachet.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Half of a pack (230g**) contains|
|Energy||1002kJ (240kcal)||2505kJ (600kcal)|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020