- Energy2045kJ 489kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1022.56kJ (244.61kcal)
- Filo pastry with a Brie mould ripened full fat soft cheese and onion and cranberry chutney filling, decorated with gold coloured stars, with a sachet of cranberry and port compote.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11:45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Our parcel can be enjoyed as a (vegetarian suitable) starter served before Christmas dinner, or can also be served as a meal centre. Can be enjoyed by itself as a starter or as a meal centre with all the sides usually eaten with Christmas dinner including roast potatoes, red cabbage & sprouts with bacon. Crispy filo pastry, filled with indulgent pieces of French brie and sweet onion & cranberry chutney, with a cranberry and port compote Delicately crisp handmade filo pastry parcel, filled with creamy French Brie and a sweet and tangy onion and cranberry chutney, hand finished with a sprinkle of festive gold coloured stars. Drizzle over the vibrant cranberry and port compote for the perfect finishing touch.
INGREDIENTS: Onion, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Single Cream (Milk), Cranberry & Port Compote (11%)(Cranberry, Sugar, Water, Port, Muscovado Sugar, Concentrated Cranberry Juice, Red Wine Vinegar, Cornflour, Orange Zest, Concentrated Orange Juice, Tomato Purée, Salt, Cinnamon Powder, Clove Powder, Nutmeg), Brie Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (11%)(Milk, Salt, Processing Aid (Calcium Chloride), Coagulant, Starter Culture, Mould Culture), Semi Skimmed Milk, White Wine, Celery, Butter (Milk), Sugar (Sugar, Sucrose), Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Processing Aid (Potato Starch), Salt, Vegetarian Rennet, Starter Culture), Rapeseed Oil, Cranberry (1.5%), Balsamic vinegar(Wine (Vinegar), Grape Must Concentrate, Grape Must), Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Salt, Dextrose, Thyme, Sunflower Oil, Cracked (Black Pepper), Ground (White Pepper), Sage, Carrier (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Processing Aid (Propylene Glycol), Colours (Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Wheat Starch, Maize Starch
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 20-22mins Place parcel with parchment paper directly on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Remove all packaging and keep sachet on the side
- Cranberry and port compote sachet is not suitable for microwave or oven heating
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
800g (4×200g e)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each filo parcel (200g)|
|Energy||1022.56kJ (244.61kcal)||2045.12kJ (489.22kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016