- Energy2045kJ 489kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1023kJ / 245kcal
- Filo pastry with a Brie mould ripened full fat soft cheese and onion and cranberry chutney filling, decorated with gold coloured stars, with a sachet of cranberry and port compote.
- Four crispy filo parcels filled with creamy Brie and a sweet onion and cranberry chutney, sprinkled with festive edible gold stars. Serve warm for an oozing cheesy centre with either rocket leaves for an easy veggie starter, or with roasted vegetables as a main dish. Plus, get a double hit of cranberry with the fruity cranberry and port compote that comes alongside. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11:45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- Pack size: 800g
INGREDIENTS: Onion, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Single Cream (Milk), Cranberry and Port Compote (11%) [Cranberry, Sugar, Water, Ruby Port, Muscovado Sugar, Concentrated Cranberry Juice, Red Wine Vinegar, Cornflour, Orange Zest, Concentrated Orange Juice, Tomato Purée, Salt, Cinnamon Powder, Clove Powder, Nutmeg Powder], Brie Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (11%), Semi Skimmed Milk, White Wine, Celery, Butter (Milk), Sugar, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Cranberry (1.5%), Balsamic Vinegar [Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must Concentrate], Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Salt, Dextrose, Thyme, Sunflower Oil, Cracked Black Pepper, Ground White Pepper, Sage, Colours (Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Wheat Starch, Maize Starch.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 20-22mins Place parcel with parchment paper directly on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. To prepare the cranberry and port compote, place sachet in a cup of boiling water for one minute. Open the sachet, pour in a bowl, stir and serve on the side.
- Remove all packaging and keep sachet on the side
- Cranberry and port compote sachet is not suitable for microwave or oven heating
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Leaflet. Widely Recycled Box. Widely Recycled Insert. Not Yet Recycled Tray. Widely Recycled Pouch. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
4×200g e (800g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One parcel (200g)|
|Energy||1023kJ / 245kcal||2045kJ / 489kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019