- Energy1721kJ 413kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 861kJ / 207kcal
- Puff pastry filled with a mushroom and wild mushroom mix, in a cream and white wine sauce with baby spinach and topped with parsley breadcrumbs.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11:45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, the Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Our vol au vents can be enjoyed as a (vegetarian suitable) starter served before Christmas dinner, or can also be served as a meal centre. Can be enjoyed by itself as a starter or as a meal centre with all the sides usually eaten with Christmas dinner including roast potatoes, red cabbage & sprouts with bacon. Crisp puff pastry filled with a creamy sauce made with a selection of flavoursome mushrooms and fresh baby spinach. Delicious layers of pastry, filled with a rich chestnut mushroom and wild chanterelle, black trumpet and cep mushroom sauce and fresh baby spinach, topped with a sprinkling of parsley and breadcrumbs.
- Crisp puff pastry filled with a creamy sauce made with a selection of flavoursome mushrooms and fresh baby spinach. Delicious layers of pastry, filled with a rich chestnut mushroom and wild chanterelle, black trumpet and cep mushroom sauce and fresh baby spinach, topped with a sprinkling of parsley and breadcrumbs.
- Pack size: 800G
INGREDIENTS: Chestnut Mushroom (35%), Onion, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Wild Mushroom Mix (10%) [Chanterelle Mushroom, Black Trumpet Mushroom, Cep Mushroom], Single Cream (Milk), Palm Oil, White Wine, Baby Spinach (3.5%), Whole Milk, Crème Fraîche (Milk), Parsley, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Salt, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Porcini Mushroom Powder, Thyme, Yeast, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Lemon Juice, Cracked Black Pepper, Skimmed Milk, Milk Proteins, Pea Protein, Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing.Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 25-30 mins
Place vol-au-vent with parchment paper directly on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove outer packaging and tray.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (200g)|
|Energy||861kJ / 207kcal||1721kJ / 413kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020