- Energy673kJ 160kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 538kJ / 128kcal
- Rindless, boneless pork loin joint with added water, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- From trusted farms Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality. Perfect for a hassle free family meal, just place in the oven and follow the simple cooking instructions.
INGREDIENTS: Pork Loin (91%), Water, Maize Starch, Dried Glucose Syrup, Salt, Sea Salt, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate), Black Pepper, Tapioca Starch, Malt Vinegar Powder (Barley), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum).
- Contains gluten and pork.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately and by "use by" date shown.
Temperature: Fan 180??C, Gas 6, 200??C
Time: 60 minutes
Instructions: Pre-heat oven, place in a roasting tin and place on the middle shelf. Cook for 60 minutes. Avoid the bag coming into contact with open flame or heating elements. Once cooked remove bag from the oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes before opening the bag and carving. When opening the bag, carefully cut down the front with scissors. Take care when opening the bag as steam will escape.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||538kJ / 128kcal||673kJ / 160kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019