- Energy343kJ 81kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 686.93kJ (162.21kcal)
- Unsmoked turkey rashers with added water.
- From Trusted Farms Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality. These Turkey rashers offer a leaner choice, as well as being high in protein and low in fat.
Turkey Breast (84%), Water, Salt, Lactose (Milk), Flavouring, Sugar, Stabilisers (Sodium Triphosphate, Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Polyphosphate), Dextrose, Onion Powder, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Place under a pre-heated grill 1 min 30 secs - 2 mins. Turn once. Time: 1 min 30 secs - 2 mins
Instructions: Pan fry: Fry in a little oil over a medium to high heat for 1 min 30 secs - 2 mins, turning occasionally. Drain well before serving. Time: 1 min 30 secs - 2 mins
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
- Remove all packaging.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly before useOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines above
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 turkey rashers (50g)|
|Energy||686.93kJ (162.21kcal)||343.46kJ (81.11kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016