Tesco Rosemary And Sea Salt Focaccia 200G
- Energy634kJ 151kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1267.60kJ (301.10kcal)
- Rosemary and sea salt focaccia.
- Slow fermented. Made with extra virgin olive oil (4.5%)
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (4.5%), Yeast, Rosemary (0.8%), Sea Salt, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Fermented Wheat Flour, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Acetyltartaric Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Soya Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Rapeseed Oil
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain egg and milk.
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 5-8 minutes
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 5-8 minutes. Serve warm. Do not reheat.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.Use within 1 month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperatureOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines opposite.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each focaccia (50g) contains|
|Energy||1267.60kJ (301.10kcal)||633.80kJ (150.55kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016