- Energy634kJ 151kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1267.60kJ (301.10kcal)
- Rosemary and sea salt focaccia.
- Slow fermented. Made with extra virgin olive oil (4.5%)
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (4.5%), Yeast, Rosemary (0.8%), Sea Salt, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Fermented Wheat Flour, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Acetyltartaric Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Soya Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Rapeseed Oil
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain egg and milk.
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 5-8 minutes
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 5-8 minutes. Serve warm. Do not reheat.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.Use within 1 month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperatureOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines opposite.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each focaccia (50g) contains|
|Energy||1267.60kJ (301.10kcal)||633.80kJ (150.55kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016