- Energy725kJ 172kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1208.40kJ (287.20kcal)
- Red onion and mozzarella cheese topped focaccia.
- Slow fermented. Made with marinated red onion and extra virgin olive oil (2.5%)
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Red Onion (7%), Mozzarella Cheese (Milk) (6%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil (3%), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Yeast, Lemon Juice, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Fermented Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Acetyltartaric Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Soya Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain egg.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 5-8 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Can be eaten hot or cold.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown. Use within 1 month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperatureOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines opposite.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each focaccia (60g) contains|
|Energy||1208.40kJ (287.20kcal)||725.04kJ (172.32kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016