Fairy All In One Lemon 60 Dishwasher Tablets
- Fairy Original All in One dishwasher tablets have the 1st time cleaning action and its formula even cleans dried-on grease. Fairy Original combines liquid and powder in one powerful capsule. Its ultrasoluble pouch dissolves much faster than hard-pressed tablets, so they start acting immediately to get the job done. Plus, they're incredibly easy to use. Just place them in your auto dishwasher. No unwrapping and no mess. Also use Fairy washing up liquid in your sink. Its concentrated formula cuts through grease instantly, to give you brilliant clean dishes. The cleaning power you can always trust for your washing up.
- With 1st time cleaning action, even cleans dried on grease
- Fairy Original All in One dishwasher tablets
- Tough stain removal and super shine function
- Built-in salt and rinse aid action with also glass and silver protection
- Keeps your dishwasher smelling clean and fresh
- Powerful cleaning action with liquid grease dissolver
- Designed and tested for use on all leading dishwashers
- Ready to use and no need to unwrap
5-15% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Polycarboxylates, <5% Phosphonates, Enzymes, Perfumes, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool
Preparation and Usage
- 1 capsule = 1 load. Place a capsule into dispenser drawer and close immediately. Handle with dry hands only. Do not unwrap or puncture the capsule. Reseal the bag after each use.
Name and address
- P&G London plant, 1 Hedley Avenue, West Thurrock, RM204AL, United Kingdom
- Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP, UK
- 0800 328 5901
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
FAIRY ALL IN ONE LEMON 60 D/WASH TBLTS
DANGER Causes serious eye damage. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/doctor. Wear eye protection. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Drink small amount of water to dilute.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016