Jim Beam Double Oak Bourbon 70Cl
- Double Oak Bourbon Whiskey
- This expertly crafted expression is first matured in new charred American white oak barrels - as with all Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon - before being transferred into a second freshly charred oak barrel for a further period of ageing.
- The twice-barreled production process allows the product to have greater contact with the wood, drawing out exceptional and perfectly balanced depths.
- Tasting Notes
- Golden amber in colour.
- Smells of rich caramel and vanilla with hints of toasted wood.
- Intense caramel and toffee flavours with a distinctive spiced oak taste.
- Jim Beam has a full family of bourbons, each unique and expertly made by the Beam family, who has perfected the art of bourbon making over the last 200 years.
- It can't say “bourbon” on the label if it's not distilled and aged in the United States. It can't be “Kentucky Straight Bourbon” unless it's distilled and aged in Kentucky for at least 2 years. And it can't say Jim Beam unless it's been made by seven generations of one family.
- Bourbon history, much like the Beam family bourbon dynasty, mirrors U.S. history. Rebellion. Progress. Heroes. Facts. Legends. Today, bourbon is recognized
- around the world as America's native spirit, led by Jim Beam, the world's No. 1 bourbon.
- From classic to creative, sweet to savoury, Jim Beam offers products that mix perfectly in all types of cocktails. We think it's about time you make yourself a drink.
- Explore our wide range of drink recipes and impress your friends at your next barbecue or party.
- Like all of our bourbons, the new Jim Beam Double Oak is crafted in charred oak. Its rich flavour comes from being aged a second time in another separate barrel
- 43% Vol
- Pack size: 700ml
- The double maturation process allows the bourbon greater contact with the wood creating an intense yet smooth taste, featuring caramel, toffee and a distinctive spiced oakiness
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy neat or over ice. Mixes perfectly with club soda, ginger ale or cola. Try in your favourite bourbon cocktail
Name and address
- James B. Beam Distilling Co.,
- Kentucky 40110,
- Beam Suntory,
- Springburn Bond,
- Carlisle St,
- G21 1EQ.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016