Tesco Corned Beef Hash 450G
- Energy2064kJ 491kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 480kJ / 114kcal
- Potato, onion and cured beef, topped with diced potatoes.
- Our team of chefs carefully prepare all our meals with ingredients you'd find in your own kitchen. These comforting British Classics are warming, satisfying and full of great flavour.
Potato (41%), Onion, Corned Beef (21%), Water, Butter (Milk), Tomato Purée, White Pepper.
Corned Beef contains: Beef, Water, Salt, Sugar, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir before serving.
Instructions: For best results microwave heat.
Chilled: 800W 5½mins / 900W 4 mins
Heat on full power for 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Stand for 1 minute.
Peel back film lid, stir, re-cover and heat for a futher 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 1 minute 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (430g**)|
|Energy||480kJ / 114kcal||2064kJ / 491kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019