Tesco Bangers And Mash In Yorkshire Pudding 440G
- Energy2690kJ 642kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 643kJ / 153kcal
- 2 Pork sausages with onion gravy, mashed potato, carrots and peas in a cooked batter case.
- Succulent British pork sausages and mash in a crispy Yorkshire pudding. Our team of chefs carefully prepare all our meals with ingredients you'd find in your own kitchen. These comforting British Classics are warming, satisfying and full of great flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Mashed Potato (28%) [Potato, Skimmed Milk, Whole Milk, Butter (Milk), Salt, White Pepper], Pork Sausage (18%) [Pork, Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), White Pepper, Parsley, Mace, Yeast Extract, Ginger, Sage, Nutmeg], Onion Gravy (18%) [Water, Onion, Cornflour, Tomato Purée, Chicken Extract, Rapeseed Oil, Muscovado Sugar, Caramelised Sugar, Wheat Flour, Garlic Purée, Vegetable Juices [Carrot, Mushroom, Onion], Sugar, Salt, Thyme, White Pepper], Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Niacin], Water, Peas, Carrot, Egg Blend [Egg White, Egg], Rapeseed Oil, Dried Skimmed Milk, Egg White, Salt, Pork sausages filled into pork casings.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results oven heat. 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30-35mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove film lid and heat for a further 5 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir before serving.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 3½ mins
Heat on full power.
Stand for 1 minute.
Peel back film lid, stir, re-cover and heat.
800W / 900W 2/ 1½ mins
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains rigidity.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigeratorFollow the heating instructions above..Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (418g**)|
|Energy||643kJ / 153kcal||2690kJ / 642kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019