- Energy1046kJ 249kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1660.10kJ (395.60kcal)
- Butter enriched pastry with a golden syrup and breadcrumb filling.
- Sweet & Sticky Carefully baked buttery pastry filled with thick golden syrup Our chefs based this tart on a 19th century recipe to recreate a British classic.
INGREDIENTS: Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup (35%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Whipping Cream (Milk), Pasteurised (Egg), Butter (Milk), Sugar, Palm Oil, Maize Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Juice, Salt, Yeast, Process Aid (Calcium Sulphate, Citric Acid, Enzymes), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Soya Flour, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid)
- May contain Almonds, Hazelnuts, Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans and Pistachio Nuts., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 160°C/Fan 140°C/ Gas 3 25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove all packaging.
- Snip foil tray for ease of removal.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Take care when removing from the oven as the tart will be very hot.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a pack (63g)|
|Energy||1660.10kJ (395.60kcal)||1045.86kJ (249.23kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016