- Energy1519kJ 364kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1726kJ / 413kcal
- Chocolate sponge coated in a chocolate frosting and decorated with milk chocolate curls.
- Belgian Chocolate Gooey sponge with a frosting that melts into a silky chocolate sauce
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Whole Milk, Sugar, Pasteurised Egg, Belgian Dark Chocolate (7%), Dark Brown Soft Sugar, Palm Oil, Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Powder, Evaporated Milk, Golden Syrup (Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup), Belgian Milk Chocolate (2.5%), Milk Chocolate Curls, Whipping Cream (Milk), Raising Agents (Potassium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydroxide).
Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Belgian Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Milk Chocolate Curls contains: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven heating
Instructions: From chilled
800W/ 900w 3 1/2 mins / 3 mins
Heat on full power
Leave to stand 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer packaging.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 6 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/8 of a cake (88g)|
|Energy||1726kJ / 413kcal||1519kJ / 364kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019