- Energy616kJ 146kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1540 kJ 364 kcal
- Shredded Wholewheat with Sugar Topping
- Enjoy Kellogg's Wheats as part of a balanced diet and active lifestyle.
- We all know it's important to Look After Our Hearts and keep them Healthy.
- Kellogg's Wheats are Low in Saturated Fat and Salt and you can be sure you're Making The Right Choice for a Healthy Heart.*
- What's more, they're all Rich in Wholegrain and a source of 6 B Vitamins & Iron.
- *Raisin Wheats, Frosted Wheats and Original Wheats contain <1.5g saturated fat per 100g and <0.12g sodium per 100g. Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. Reducing consumption of sodium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
- Kellogg's Wheats Raisin
- Kellogg's Wheats Original
- This pack is sold by weight not volume, settling of contents may occur during transit.
- 6 B vitamins & iron
- Heart healthy
- A delicious, healthy start
- Start your day with a healthy and delicious breakfast
- We don't make cereals for anyone else
- Contains extra folic acid
- Pack size: 600g
- Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Reducing consumption of sodium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
Shredded Wholewheat (83%), Sugar, Humectant (Sorbitol), Beef Gelatin, Vitamins & Minerals: Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12
- Contains: Wheat
Store in a dry place
Number of uses
15 delicious 40g servings
Box. Card - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- P.O. Box 356,
- WA4 6XY.
- P.O. Box 11483,
- Our Promise to You
- We pride ourselves on bringing you our very best in every bowl, that's why we don't make cereal for anyone else.
- If you have any comments or queries we would love to hear from you:
- By Phone: UK: 0800 626066, ROI: 1800 626066 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- By E-mail:
- By Post:
- Kellogg's Consumer Services,
- P.O. Box 356,
- WA4 6XY.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 40g serving|
|Energy||1540 kJ 364 kcal||616 kJ 146 kcal|
|Fat||2 g||0.8 g|
|of which saturates||0.6 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||72 g||29 g|
|of which sugars||17 g||6.8 g|
|Fibre||9 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||10 g||4 g|
|Salt||0.03 g||0.01 g|
|Vitamins:||(% NRV)||(% NRV)|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.69 mg (63)||0.28 mg (25)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.88 mg (63)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Niacin||10 mg (63)||4 mg (25)|
|Vitamin B6||0.88 mg (63)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Folic Acid||250 µg (125)||100 µg (50)|
|Vitamin B12||1.6 µg (63)||0.63 µg (25)|
|Iron||6.0 mg (43)||2.4 mg (17)|
|(%NRV) =% Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019