- Energy1247kJ 297kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 734kJ / 175kcal
- 2 Venison grillsteaks, lightly seasoned.
- Outdoor Reared Venison. Working with trusted farmers, our venison comes from red deer that are free to graze on pastures and parkland.
Venison (91%), Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Water, Cornflour, Salt, Garlic Powder, Spices, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Sage.
- Contains sulphites and tomato.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown., This product was previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated grill for 14-16 minutes. Turn occasionally. Leave to stand for 5 minutes after cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One grillsteak (153g**)|
|Energy||734kJ / 175kcal||1247kJ / 297kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016