- Energy97kcal 412kJ
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 412kJ (97kcal)
- Diced Venison
- Diced Venison
- Pack size: 300g
Freeze on day of purchase. Use within one month.Defrost thoroughly before use. Once defrosted - do not refreeze.
Instructions: Temperature: 180°C, 350°F, Gas 4
Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Remove all packaging.Spread some plain flour on a plate and season with salt and pepper. Toss the cubes in the flour to coat, shaking off any excess.Heat a little oil in a large pan and add the pieces of meat. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until browned all over, then transfer to a casserole dish.Add stock and vegetables, cover and place in the centre of a pre-heated oven 180°C/Fan 160C°F/Gas Mark 4 for 1 hours 20 minutes until tender.
Instructions: * please change '350°F' to Fan 160°C''
Tip: For perfect browning, avoid overcrowding the pan by frying cubes in small
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Produced in New Zealand, Packed in Ireland
Preparation and Usage
- Exact wording for freezing and defrost instructions: Suitable fro home
- freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always be 'use
- by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before use. Once defrosted,
- use on the same day. Do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold|
|Energy||412kJ (97kcal)||412kJ (97kcal)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019