- Energy1395kJ 333kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1860.50kJ (444.50kcal)
- Caramel sponge filled with chocolate frosting and covered with a salted caramel buttercream, decorated with Belgian milk chocolate chips, fudge pieces and a caramel sauce.
- Soft caramel sponge with a chocolate filling and smooth salted caramel buttercream icing. Created by our expert bakers. We combine silky caramel with rich chocolate in this indulgent cake. It's filled with chocolate frosting, covered in salted caramel buttercream, and hand decorated with a drizzle of salted caramel, little chips of Belgian milk chocolate and soft fudge pieces.
Sugar, Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Egg, Glucose Syrup, Dark Brown Sugar, Humectant (Glycerol), Milk, Egg White, Invert Sugar Syrup, Palm Oil, Water, ND (Glycerol, Water, Propylene Glycol, Enzymes, Wheat Flour, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Rapeseed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid), Cornflour, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Fudge Pieces, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Dextrose, Fructose, Coconut Oil, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Salt, Belgian Milk Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Flavouring, Dried Skimmed Milk, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithins, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Fat, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sea Salt, Colour (Plain Caramel), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Sal Fat, Mango Kernel Fat, Shea Fat.
Fudge Pieces contains: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Milk, Palm Oil, Water, Butter (Milk), Dried Glucose Syrup, Humectant (Glycerol), Dextrose, Cornflour, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
Belgian Milk Chocolate Chips contains: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Vanilla Extract
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container., Not suitable for home freezing.
- Remove outer packaging and place the cake on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean, serrated sharp knife, cut cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||75g of cake|
|Energy||1860.50kJ (444.50kcal)||1395.38kJ (333.38kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016