Tesco Vegetable And Haricot Bean Cobbler 200G
- Energy1071kJ 255kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 535.34kJ (127.71kcal)
- Carrot, parsnip, haricot beans, pea and spinach stew topped with a herby suet dumpling.
- Vegetarian Dumpling Carrot, parsnip, pea and spinach stew topped with a herby dumpling Our filling is cooked for tenderness and flavour, then topped with a fluffy suet dumpling and sprinkled with seeds for crunchiness
Vegetables (42%) (Onion, Carrot, Parsnip, Spinach, Peas), Milk, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Haricot Beans (6%), Water, Pearl Barley, Cornflour, Palm Oil, Garlic Purée, Mushroom, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Carbonate), Parsley, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Paste, Sunflower Oil, Thyme, Golden Linseed (Linseed), Brown Linseed (Linseed), Poppy Seeds, Millet, Black Pepper
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 20mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove outer packaging
- Leave in foil tray.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigeratorOnce defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||535.34kJ (127.71kcal)||1070.68kJ (255.42kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016