- Energy2492kJ 594kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1112.50kJ (265.10kcal)
- A wood fired sourdough pizza base topped with a Parmigiano Reggiano full fat hard cheese and porcini mushroom white sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, rostello ham, garlic portobellini mushrooms and mascarpone full fat soft cheese.
- A hand stretched sourdough base with creamy parmesan and porcini sauce, rostello ham, garlic mushrooms and mascarpone. We select the freshest ingredients to give our pizzas flavour. Here we use a rich white sauce, with parmesan and porcini mushrooms, to complement a topping of mozzarella, succulent rostello ham and garlic roasted portobellini mushrooms in parsley, It's all brought together by creamy mascarpone. Our base is made from fine 00 flour and sourdough starter, slowly fermented to give a crisp, 'eggshell' crust. It’s then expertly hand stretched and baked in a wood fired oven for charred pockets of flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour, Water, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet), Rostello Ham (8%)(Pork, Salt, Sugar, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Onion Extract, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Fennel, Rosemary, Nutmeg, White Wine, White Wine Vinegar), Portobellini Mushroom (7%) (Mushroom), Whole Milk (Milk), Mascarpone Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (6%)(Cream (Milk), Milk Proteins, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Rapeseed Oil, Whipping Cream (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Semolina (Wheat), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmigiano Reggiano Full Fat Hard Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Sea Salt, Rennet, Starter Culture), Cornflour, Sourdough Culture(Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Water, Malted Wheat Flour, Processing Aid (Starter Culture)), Salt, Parsley, Yeast(Processing Aid (Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Salt), Water, Yeast), Lemon Juice, Sunflower Oil(Sunflower Oil, Processing Aid (Citric Acid)), Garlic Purée(Garlic Purée, Processing Aid (Citric Acid)), Porcini Mushroom Powder, Butter (Milk), Non Functional Anti-Caking Agent (Potato Starch, Sodium Ferrocyanide, Silicon Dioxide), Black Pepper, White Pepper
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 10 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 16 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 16 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including cardboard disc.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pizza (224g)|
|Energy||1112.50kJ (265.10kcal)||2492.00kJ (593.82kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016