- Energy2263kJ 539kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1042.70kJ (248.30kcal)
- A wood fired sourdough pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, red pepper coated spicy chicken, 'nduja paste, red peppers and pul biber chilli flakes.
- A hand stretched sourdough base with Roquito® coated chicken, 'Nduja sausage and fiery Pul Biber chilli. A good tomato sauce is the starting point for any pizza and make ours using crushed tomatoes and fresh basil for a natural sweetness and clean taste. We use the freshest ingredients we can, all carefully selected to give the very best in flavour. We tumble pieces of tender British chicken thigh and breast in a fiery Roquito® pepper purée to create the perfect balance of sweetness and heat. We then shave mozzarella and chargrilled red peppers are finished with punchy pockets of spicy 'Nduja sausage and sweet Pul Biber chilli flakes. To make our deliciously crisp base, we start with a finely milled 00 flour and our specially selected sourdough starter. Once the dough is made, it's slowly fermented to allow it to develop a lovely light, open texture and pizzeria style 'eggshell' crust. The base is then carefully hand stretched by our pizza experts and baked in an open flamed, wood fired stone bed oven to create little charred pockets of flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour, Tomato(Tomato, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Water, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet), Chicken (9%), Red Pepper (6%), Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Rapeseed Oil, 'Nduja Paste (2.5%)(Pork, Chilli Pepper, Salt, Paprika, Smoked Paprika, Dextrose, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Semolina (Wheat), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Sourdough Culture(Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Water, Malted Wheat Flour, Processing Aid (Starter Culture)), Roquito® Pepper (Pepper), Yeast(Processing Aid (Potato Starch, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Water, Yeast), Pul Biber Chilli Flakes (Chilli Flakes), Basil, Smoked Paprika, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Vinegar, Non Functional Anti-Caking Agent (Sodium Ferrocyanide, Silicon Dioxide)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 10 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 16 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 16 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including cardboard disc.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pizza (217g)|
|Energy||1042.70kJ (248.30kcal)||2262.66kJ (538.81kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016