- Energy2159kJ 514kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 938.70kJ (223.30kcal)
- A wood fired sourdough pizza base topped with tomato sauce, garlic and chilli king prawns, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, semi dried tomatoes dressed in parsley and basil pesto, baby leaf spinach and red chilli.
- A hand stretched sourdough base topped with garlic marinated king prawns, tender fresh spinach and fresh red chilli. We select the freshest ingredients to give our pizzas flavour, starting with the tomato sauce, made using crushed tomatoes and fresh basil. On top, juicy prawns in garlic and Pul Biber chilli oil are balanced by fresh baby leaf spinach under creamy mozzarella shavings, and a hit of red chilli. Our base is made from fine 00 flour and sourdough starter, slowly fermented to give a crisp, 'eggshell' crust. It's then expertly hand stretched and baked in a wood fired oven for charred pockets of flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour, Water, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet), Tomato(Tomato, Citric Acid), King Prawn (Crustacean) (10%), Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Baby Leaf Spinach (4%) (Spinach), Semi-Dried Tomato (Tomato), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Semolina (Wheat), Red Chilli, Garlic Purée, Basil, Salt, Parsley, Sourdough Culture(Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Water, Malted Wheat Flour, Processing Aid (Starter Culture)), Yeast(Processing Aid (Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Salt), Water, Yeast), Regato Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Vegetarian Rennet, Starter Culture), Pul Biber Chilli Flakes(Chilli Flakes, Salt, Non Functional Anti-Caking Agent (Sodium Ferrocyanide)), Lemon Juice, Black Pepper, White Wine Vinegar
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 10 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 10 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including cardboard disc.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pizza (230g)|
|Energy||938.70kJ (223.30kcal)||2159.01kJ (513.59kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016