Tesco Takeaway Bbq Chicken Supreme Pizza 882G
- Energy2370kJ 564kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1097.40kJ (261.00kcal)
- A corn pizza base topped with a barbecue sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese and mature Cheddar cheese, red peppers, white onion, chicken coated in barbecue sauce and smoked bacon.
- Classic Crust Loaded with mozzarella, mature Cheddar, tender chicken and smoky bacon Our chefs have created a range of pizzas with their bases dusted in semolina for that takeaway feel. We've loaded them with cheese and toppings for the ultimate treat.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Barbecue Sauce (10%), Chicken Breast (9%), Water, Corn Grits, Red Pepper, Onion, Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Smoked Bacon, Rapeseed Oil, Semolina (Wheat), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Non Functional Anti Caking Agent (Potato Starch), Whey Powder (Milk), Cornflour, Processing Aid (Sunflower Oil, Enzymes).
Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese contains: Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet.
Barbecue Sauce contains: Tomato Purée (Tomato Purée, Water), Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Black Treacle (Molasses, Sugar), Smoked Red Pepper (Red Pepper), Smoked Onion (Onion), White Wine Vinegar, Distilled Malt Vinegar, Smoked Paprika, Tamarind Paste, Salt, Garlic Purée, Water, Jalapeño Chilli, Oregano, Black Pepper, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Clove, Non Functional Anti Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Tomato Paste.
Smoked Bacon contains: Pork, Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Mature Cheddar Cheese contains: Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet.
Yeast contains: Processing Aid (Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Salt), Water, Yeast.
Salt contains: Salt, Non Functional Anti Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 11-13 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 11-13 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 16-18 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 16-18 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including cardboard disc.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||¼ of a pizza (216g)|
|Energy||1097.40kJ (261.00kcal)||2370.38kJ (563.76kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016