Tesco Takeaway Stuffed Crust Cheese Pizza 813G
- Energy2436kJ 581kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1223.90kJ (291.80kcal)
- A mozzarella full fat soft cheese, mature Cheddar and Edam medium fat hard cheese stuffed crust corn pizza base, topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, mature Cheddar, Red Leicester and Edam medium fat hard cheese.
- Stuffed Crust Loaded with creamy mozzarella, Edam, Red Leicester and mature Cheddar Our chefs have created a range of pizzas with their bases dusted in semolina for that takeaway feel. We've loaded them with cheese and toppings for the ultimate treat.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cheese Topping (20%), Three Cheese Crust Filling (14%), Water, Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Corn Grits, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato, Semolina (Wheat), Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Whey Powder (Milk), Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Oregano, Processing Aid (Sunflower Oil, Enzymes).
Cheese Topping contains: Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet), Edam Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Microbial Rennet, Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride)), Red Leicester Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Microbial Rennet, Colour (Annatto)), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet), Non Functional Anti Caking Agent (Potato Starch).
Three Cheese Crust Filling contains: Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet, Calcium Chloride), Cheddar Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet), Edam Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet, Calcium Chloride), Potato Starch.
Tomato contains: Tomato, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Yeast contains: Processing Aid (Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Salt), Water, Yeast.
Salt contains: Salt, Non Functional Anti Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 11-13 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 11-13 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 16-18 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 16-18 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including cardboard disc.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||¼ of a pizza (199g)|
|Energy||1223.90kJ (291.80kcal)||2435.56kJ (580.68kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016