- Energy1547kJ 369kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 927kJ / 221kcal
- A stonebaked pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, semi-dried tomatoes, garlic and nutmeg dressed spinach, ricotta full fat whey cheese, mascarpone full fat soft cheese and regato medium fat hard cheese.
- Topped with marinated spinach, roasted tomato, ricotta and mascarpone
- Stone Baked Topped with marinated spinach, roasted tomato, ricotta and mascarpone
- Pack size: 334g
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Tomato Purée, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Spinach (10%), Tomato, Marinated Semi-Dried Tomatoes [Tomato, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Oregan], Ricotta Full Fat Whey Cheese (Milk) (4.5%), Water, Mascarpone Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Semolina (Wheat), Rapeseed Oil, Regato Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Yeast, Olive Oil, Salt, Basil, Garlic Purée, Malted Wheat Flour, Sourdough Culture [Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Water, Malted Wheat Flour], Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Oregano.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 8-10 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 8-10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 14-16 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 14-16 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including cardboard disc.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pizza (167g)|
|Energy||927kJ / 221kcal||1547kJ / 369kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019