Tesco Stonebaked Spicy Meats Pizza 336G
- Energy1647kJ 393kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 998kJ / 238kcal
- A stonebaked pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese and regato medium fat hard cheese, smoked pepperoni, cured formed ham, spiced beef and red and green jalapeños chillies.
- Topped with smoked pepperoni, ham, spicy beef and fiery jalapeños
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour, Tomato Purée, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Smoked Pepperoni (7%) [Pork, Durum Wheat Semolina, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, Rosemary Extract), Salt, Dextrose, Paprika Extract, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic, Paprika, Pepper Extract, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)], Tomato, Cured Formed Ham (5%) [Pork, Salt, Brown Sugar, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)], Water, Beef (4%) [Beef, Wheat Flour, Salt], Green Jalapeño Chilli, Red Jalapeño Chilli, Semolina (Wheat), Regato Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Olive Oil, Salt, Basil, Malted Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sourdough Culture [Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Water, Malted Wheat Flour], Coriander, Cumin, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Oregano, Laurel, Clove.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin,
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 8-10 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 8-10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 14-16 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 14-16 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including cardboard disc.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pizza (165g)|
|Energy||998kJ / 238kcal||1647kJ / 393kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019