Jeyes Patio Power 4L
- 4 in 1 Patio Power
- www.sustainable cleaning.com
- To kill and prevent re-growth of mould, algae & mildew on all hard outdoor surfaces including patios, paths, driveways, stone & concrete.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Manufacturers of Hygiene Products Jeyes Group Ltd., Thetford. Norfolk
- Removes algae, mould, mildew & dirt
- No scrubbing
- Long-lasting results
- Kills 99.9% germs
- Covers up to 198m2
- Apply & leave to dry
- Pack size: 4litre
Contains amongst other ingredients: <5% Non-ionic Surfactants, <5% Cationic Surfactants, Disinfectant (Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride 1.75g/100g)
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & clear including foliage, rubbish & soil.
- Test on inconspicuous area before use.
- For best results use a pressure washer or garden sprayer (coarse nozzle), to apply the product.
- Directions for Use:
- If splashing is likely, e.g. when mixing and diluting, the use of eye protection and gloves is advisable.
- Dilute Patio Power in water using this dilution table.
- Growth Type: Light, Parts - Jeyes Patio Power: 1, Water: 9
- Growth Type: Normal, Parts - Jeyes Patio Power: 1, Water: 4
- Saturate surface & leave to dry. N.B. Can be used without scrubbing but for best results on heavily affected areas, use a brush to remove top growth before applying the solution, then work-in with a brush.
- Rinse out pressure washer, garden sprayer or watering can after use (do not leave overnight).
- Severe growth may require an additional application.
- Works instantly, visible results in killing mould & algae 1 - 3 days.
- Continues cleaning for several weeks (black mould).
Name and address
- Jeyes Limited,
- Brunel Way,
- IP24 1HF.
- Customer Care,
- Jeyes Limited,
- Brunel Way,
- IP24 1HF.
- 01842 757575
4 Litres ℮
JEYES PATIO POWER 4L
DANGER USE PESTICIDES SAFELY. READ THE LABEL. DANGER Water based concentrate. Contains 1.75% Didecyldimethylammonium chloride. Keep out of reach of children. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use. This product is approved under the Control of Pesticides Regulation 1986 (as amended) for use as directed. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. DO NOT CONTAMINATE FOODSTUFFS, EATING UTENSILS OR FOOD CONTACT SURFACES. KEEP AWAY FROM TREATED SURFACES UNTIL DRY. WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use. KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE. CAUTION Do not apply if rain is expected in the next 4 hours. Expect lower coverage when using a watering can. On concrete and some hard surfaces rusty brown patches may develop, this is a normal reaction and will disappear in a short time. In the event of contact with plants, wash with plenty of clean water. STATUTORY CONDITIONS OF APPROVAL RELATING TO USE FOR USE ONLY AS SURFACE BIOCIDE FOR AMATURER USE AGAINST ALGAE, MILDEW AND MOULD ON HARD OUTDOOR SURFACES INCLUDING PATIOS, PATHS, DRIVEWAYS, STONE AND CONCRETE. REMOVES THE UNSIGHTLY GROWTH OF ALGAE (POTENTIAL SLIP HAZARD) AND MOULD AND MILDEW (A POTENTIAL HEALTH RISK). Application Rate: Light growth, dilute 1 litre of Jeyes 4 in 1 Patio Power to 9 litres of water. Normal growth dilute 1 litre of Jeyes 4 in 1 Patio Power to 4 of litres water. Use 1 litre of diluted product per 4.5 square meters. Users must comply in full with their legal responsibilities under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended), including complying with all Conditions of approval. READ ALL PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016