- Energy1174kJ 280kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1806kJ / 431kcal
- Chocolate sponge layered with chocolate flavoured buttercream and caramel sauce, topped with white frosting and finished with chocolate and sugar decorations.
- Chocolate Buttercream Chocolate sponge topped with frosting and treats for a chocolatey cake Our cake is decorated by hand with chocolate buttons, chocolate malt balls, and finished with a swirl of caramel sauce to add a touch of individuality to a special occasion.
White Frosting (22%), Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Pasteurised Egg, Chocolate Flavour Buttercream (6%), Humectant (Glycerol), Glucose Syrup, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Palm Oil, Condensed Skimmed Milk (Milk, Sugar, Milk Sugar), Maize Starch, Butter (Milk), Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Whole Milk, Whey Powder (Milk), Rice Flour, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Milk Sugar, Dried Skimmed Milk, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins, Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Salt, Milk Fat, Stabiliser (Pectin), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Glazing Agents (Acacia, Shellac), Malted Barley Extract, Dried Egg White, Colours (Curcumin, Beetroot Red), Sucrose, Honey.
White Frosting contains: Sugar, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Glucose Syrup, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Palm Stearin, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
Chocolate Flavour Buttercream contains: Sugar, Butter (Milk), Invert Sugar Syrup, Water, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Glucose Syrup, Maize Starch, Acidity Regulator (Tartaric Acid).
- Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and collar and place the cake on its board on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean, serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 65g|
|Energy||1806kJ / 431kcal||1174kJ / 280kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019