- Energy1034kJ 246kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1696kJ / 403kcal
- Sponge layered with raspberry jam and buttercream, covered with soft icing and sugar paste decorations.
- Hand Decorated Sponge filled with buttercream and fruity jam for a sweet, soft cake.
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Egg, Rapeseed Oil, Glucose Syrup, Raspberry Jam (4%), Humectant (Glycerol), Butter (Milk), Palm Stearin, Palm Oil, Maize Starch, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Acacia, Soya Lecithins, Sorbitan Tristearate, Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids, Sunflower Lecithins), Stabilisers (Tragacanth, Xanthan Gum), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Salt, Whey Powder (Milk), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid), Dried Skimmed Milk, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Invert Sugar Syrup, Colours (Iron Oxides and Hydroxides, Beetroot Red, Riboflavins, Anthocyanins), Dried Egg White, Dextrose, Fructose, Flavouring, Spirulina Concentrate.
Raspberry Jam contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Raspberry Purée, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging before cutting. Place cake still on its board on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||61g of cake|
|Energy||1696kJ / 403kcal||1034kJ / 246kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019