- Energy1019kJ 244kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1329kJ / 319kcal
- Baked vanilla cheesecake made with full fat soft cheese on a gluten free biscuit base, topped with blackcurrants and whole raspberries with a raspberry and blackcurrant sauce, decorated with white chocolate stars.
- Why not try our frozen free from mixed berry cheesecake with a wheat and gluten free digestive biscuit base, topped with a rich fruit sauce, Raspberries and Blackcurrants, finished with a scattering of white chocolate stars. For an extra treat why not serve it up with a scoop of our delicious Cornish Ice Cream made in Cornwall using clotted cream.
Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (20%), Sugar, Water, Whipping Cream (Milk) (9%), Raspberry (6%), Blackcurrant (6%), Oat Flour, Soured Cream (Milk), Palm Oil, Butter (Milk), Cornflour, Oat Bran, Raspberry Pur??e, Concentrated Blackcurrant Juice, Pasteurised Free Range Egg Yolk, Soya Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Molasses, Golden Syrup (Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup), Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Extract, Dried Whole Milk, Colour (Plain Caramel), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Salt, Flavouring, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Dextrose, Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithins, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain nuts. Free from gluten, wheat.
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18??C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for approximately 1?? hours at room temperature or alternatively a minimum of 5 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-sixth of a cheesecake (77g) contains|
|Energy||1329kJ / 319kcal||1019kJ / 244kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019