Tesco Finest Sticky Toffee Apple Cake
- Energy1038kJ 248kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1621kJ / 387kcal
- Bramley apple sponge filled with caramel sauce, topped with salted caramel buttercream, decorated with fudge pieces and a caramel sauce.
- Bramley apple sponge with a silky salted caramel buttercream. Created by our expert bakers. We make this soft sponge with chunks of sweet Bramley apple, then layer it with a silky caramel sauce. Hand finished with a rich salted caramel buttercream and creamy fudge pieces.
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Bramley Apple (9%), Pasteurised Egg, Butter (Milk), Glucose Syrup, Whole Milk, Humectant (Glycerol), Pasteurised Egg White, Palm Oil, Cornflour, Dextrose, Invert Sugar Syrup, Fudge Pieces, Fructose, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Salt, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Coconut Oil, Cassia, Flavouring, Palm Kernel Oil, Wheat Flour, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Sea Salt, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins).
Fudge Pieces contain: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Whole Milk, Palm Oil, Water, Butter (Milk), Dried Glucose Syrup, Humectant (Glycerol), Dextrose, Cornflour, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Not suitable for home freezing., Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and place the cake on a flat surface. Before removing collar, slide knife between cake and collar to release. Hold the cake and with a long, clean serrated knife, cut cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6th of a cake (64g)|
|Energy||1621kJ / 387kcal||1038kJ / 248kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019