Tesco Finest Sticky Toffee Apple Cake
- Energy1038kJ 248kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1621.40kJ (386.90kcal)
- Apple sponge filled with caramel sauce, topped with salted caramel buttercream, decorated with caramel fudge cubes and a caramel sauce.
- Limited Edition. Expertly hand decorated. Sticky Toffee Apple Cake with creamy salted caramel buttercream. Our soft sponge is made with chunks of tangy Bramley apple, so it's lovely and moist. It's layered with indulgent caramel sauce, topped with rich salted caramel buttercream and hand finished with little cubes of fudge.
Salted Caramel Buttercream (18%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Caramel Sauce (14%), Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Bramley Apple (9%), Free Range Pasteurised Egg, Humectant (Glycerol), Whole Milk, Free Range Pasteurised Egg White, Cornflour, Fudge Pieces, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Cassia, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Flavouring.
Salted Caramel Buttercream contains: Butter (Milk), Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sea Salted Caramel Sauce, Water, Invert Sugar Syrup, Flavouring.
Caramel Sauce contains: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Whole Milk, Water, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Fructose, Butter (Milk), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Salt, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Flavouring.
Sea Salted Caramel Sauce contains: Whole Milk, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Invert Sugar Syrup, Palm Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Flavouring, Sea Salt, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Gelling Agent (Pectin).
Fudge Pieces contains: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Whole Milk, Palm Oil, Water, Butter (Milk), Dried Glucose Syrup, Humectant (Glycerol), Dextrose, Cornflour, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain nuts.
Store in a cool dry place and once opened store in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and place the cake on a flat surface. Before removing collar, slide knife between cake and collar to release. Hold the cake and with a long, clean serrated knife, cut cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-sixth of the cake (64g) contains|
|Energy||1621.40kJ (386.90kcal)||1037.70kJ (247.62kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016