Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil 125Ml
- Hydrating Cleansing Oil
- Discover more on simple.co.uk
- New Simple® Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil - our finest cleanser for thoroughly clean and touchably soft skin. Made with 100% natural grape-seed oil, our new face oil is enriched with vitamin A & E to dissolve impurities and remove make up, leaving your skin deeply clean and well hydrated. Our facial oil is a gentle, hydrating, soothing and effective way to cleanse and lift away even waterproof makeup without stripping or irritating the skin. So, how does it work? Oil attracts oil, so when a few drops of the Simple® Hydrating Cleansing Oil are massaged onto dry skin, the formula efficiently attracts grease and makeup and then cleverly rinses away once the oil is mixed with a little water. It won't leave your skin dry or greasy, just completely clean, soft and fresh, making it suitable for even oily skin. Caring cleansing that is unforgiving on make-up. A deep clean without residue - for perfectly clean, nourished and smooth skin. And as per all Simple® products, Simple® Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals, so it won't upset your skin.
- Goes well with:
- Simple® Dual Effect Eye Make-up Remover Simple®
- Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner Simple®
- Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15
- Made with 100% natural grape-seed oil, Simple® Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil effectively dissolves make-up and deeply cleanses pores
- Keeps skin balanced & hydrated
- Nourishes and hydrates skin leaving it touchably soft and smooth, without a greasy finish
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Dermatologically tested and approved
- Contains no artificial colours, no perfume, no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- Pack size: 125mL
Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Hungary
Preparation and Usage
- Remove seal under the cap and shake before usage
- For best results...
- Step 1. Apply 2-3 drops to dry hands.
- Step 2. Massage gently over your face.
- Step 3. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- UK Careline 0800 028 0020
- IE Phone Callsave 1850 40 40 60
This product is made from natural oil so variation in colour and potential sedimentation can be expected. WARNING: AVOID GETTING INTO EYES
125 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016