- At Simple we think feel good skin should always be a top beauty priority – that's why we love our Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil! This nourishing face oil is made with 100% Grape Seed Oil and enriched with Vitamins A & E; the formulation helps to dissolve impurities and remove make-up, leaving your skin clean and instantly hydrated. It's an ideal cleanser for dry skin, but because it doesn't leave skin feeling dry or greasy it's also great for oily complexions too. As with all Simple products, the Hydrating Cleansing Oil contains no artificial perfumes or colours and no harsh chemicals, so it won't upset your skin.
- Wondering how to use this hydrating oil cleanser? Just apply 2-3 drops to dry hands, massage gently over your face and then rinse thoroughly with warm water. When rinsed with water, our Hydrating Cleansing Oil is transformed into a milky texture that makes massaging the product into your skin a breeze. Once we've used this beauty staple our skin feels soft, smooth and fresh. The Hydrating Cleansing Oil is perfect to use as make-up remover in the evening or to help prepare your skin for the day ahead each morning. Be sure to pair it with your favourite Simple moisturiser, like our Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser, to help your skin feel happy and naturally healthy-looking. Make sure to try our other simple skincare products, including a toning cleanser, a natural face wash and a foaming cleanser!
- Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil dissolves make-up and deeply cleanses pores
- This facial cleanser keeps skin balanced & hydrated, gives nourishment and hydration back to skin
- This face cleanser leaves no greasy residue, skin is left feeling touchably soft without greasy finish
- This face oil is made with 100% natural grapeseed oil
- This cleansing oil for sensitive skin contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- This facial cleansing oil is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and approved
- Pack size: 125millilitre
Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Important: Thoroughly remove product residues to avoid slipping. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019