- Dual Effect Eye Make-up Remover
- Discover more at simple.co.uk
- The skin around your eyes is the most delicate. Simple® Kind To Skin Dual Effect Eye Make-Up Remover cleanses effectively yet gently. It removes even stubborn, waterproof mascara while caring for skin and eyelashes. The bi-phase formula contains caring cleansing oil with pro vitamin B5 and purified water with vitamin E, that when shaken, dissolves waterproof make-up in one go. The oil phase effortlessly attracts and dissolves grease and make-up and helps the product slide gently over the delicate eye area, while the water phase freshens and lifts everything off the skin, no harsh rubbing and no stinging on the eyes. This eye make-up remover leaves behind soft, instantly hydrated and soothed skin and beautifully conditioned eyelashes. And as per all Simple products, it contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals, so it won't upset your skin, perfect even for sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested. For best results: Shake well to activate the two-part formula. Apply a couple of drops to a cotton pad and gently cleanse the eye area. No harsh rubbing or rinsing required. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Goes well with:
- Simple® Kind To Skin Micellar Cleansing Water
- Simple® Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash
- Simple® Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15
- Simple® Kind to Skin Dual Effect Eye Make-Up Remover effortlessly removes waterproof and tough eye make-up
- Hydrates and nourishes lashes for a healthier look and feel
- No rubbing, no stinging thanks to the colour-free formulation
- Soothes the delicate eye area
- Gentle on sensitive eyes - no stinging or irritation
- Leaves no sticky residue and is suitable for contact lens wearers
- Contains no artificial colours, no perfume, no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- Pack size: 125ml
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate, BHT, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Hungary
Preparation and Usage
- Remove seal under cap and shake before use
- For best results...
- Step 1. Shake well to mix 2-part formula*
- Step 2. Apply to cotton pad.
- Step 3. Gently cleanse the eye area from the inner to the outer side of the eye. No rubbing needed. No rinse required.
- *Bubbles might appear after mixing which do not influence the quality of the product.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- UK Careline 0800 028 0020
- IE Phone Callsave 1850 40 40 60
WARNING: AVOID GETTING INTO EYES
125 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019