- 10 capsules of ground coffee.
- Compatible with Nespresso®* machines.
- *Third party brand with no link to Starbucks Coffee Company.
- Committed to 100% Ethical Coffee Sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
- starbucks.com/social impact
- Compatibility: starbucks.com/capsules
- Elegant and refined with layers of unfolding flavour-notes of lemon, chocolate and soft spice.
- The Antigua Valley of Guatemala is treasured for its 100-year-old farms, nutrient-rich volcanic soil and its coffee, which is the touchstone of quality. Farmers take enormous pride in traditions they've passed on for generations. As a result, the coffee you experience is rich and multidimensional, with a flavour that's consistent, cup after cup—lemon, chocolate and soft spice notes with an elegant mouthfeel unique to this region. It's why we loved this coffee back in '71, and why we love it today.
- Starbucks® espresso capsules are made with some of the finest Starbucks 100% Arabica coffee, ethically sourced and roasted. With Starbucks espresso capsules, you can now create your perfect cup in the comfort of your own home
- To deliver the perfect espresso coffee every time, Starbucks® espresso capsules have an aluminium lining. This ensures the blades of your machine can easily perforate it, so that the water can run through the coffee inside the capsules optimally, giving you a perfect espresso each and every time.
- Machine Compatibility
- Starbucks® espresso capsules are compatible with Nespresso®* brand coffee machines, except from built-in Nespresso®* machines, such as the Miele integrated unit or a Business solution Nespresso®* machine.
- *Third-party brand with no link to Starbucks Coffee Company
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Intensity - 7
- Medium roast
- Cocoa and subtle spice notes
- 100% Arabica
- Starbucks® Guatemala Antigua Nespresso®* Compatible Capsules are made with some of the finest 100% Arabica coffee
- You can now create your perfect cup in the comfort of your own home, using your Nespresso®* machine
- Complex coffee with great depth and subtle cocoa and spice flavours, lemon, chocolate and soft spice notes
- Ethically sourced and expertly roasted
- Compatible with Nespresso®* machines
- Pack size: 5.5g
- Guatemalan Coffee
- Guatemala Antigua Espresso
- Single Origin
- Coffee Pods
- Nespresso Coffee Pods
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Roasted in the Netherlands and packaged in France
Name and address
- Roasted and packaged for:
- Starbucks Manufacturing EMEA B.V.,
- Accraweg 19,
- 1047 HJ Amsterdam,
- The Netherlands.
10 x 5.5 Grams ℮ Pack of 10 pods
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019