Tesco Thai Inspired Grains 250G
- Energy1050kJ 250kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 839.94kJ (200.25kcal)
- A cooked blend of chickpeas, quinoa and bulgur wheat with coconut milk, lime and chilli.
- A cooked blend of Chickpeas, quinoa and Bulgur wheat with coconut milk, lime and chilli
Cooked Bulgur Wheat (46%), Cooked White Quinoa (16%), Rehydrated Chickpeas (16%), Mangetout, Coconut Milk Powder, Red Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Lime Peel, Lime Juice, Spice Mix, Salt.
Cooked Bulgur Wheat contains: Water, Bulgur Wheat.
Cooked White Quinoa contains: Water, Quinoa.
Coconut Milk Powder contains: Coconut Milk, Maltodextrin, Milk Proteins.
Spice Mix contains: Ground Dried Chilli, Ground Cumin, Dried Oregano, Garlic Powder
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days and by date shown.
Instructions: Make a small tear in the pouch. Stand the pouch on a microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 55 seconds (800W)/45 seconds (900W). Allow to stand for 30 seconds, shake pouch, open and serve.
Step: Heat on full power, Category D 750 Watt: 55 seconds (800W), Category E 850 Watt: 45 seconds (900W)
- Care must be taken when handling heated pouch.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Can be eaten hot or cold. To eat cold: Tear open and serve.
Number of uses
- Care must be taken when handling heated pouches.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Half of a pack (125g contains)|
|Energy||839.94kJ (200.25kcal)||1049.92kJ (250.31kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016