Tesco Tex Mex Bbq Pulled Pork 380G
- Energy1024kJ 245kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 853.70kJ (203.80kcal)
- Slow cooked pork shoulder with a barbecue flavour glaze and a sachet of hickory barbecue flavour sauce.
- Slow cooked boneless pork shoulder hickory wood smoked chilli BBQ sauce
Pork Shoulder (77%), Hickory Barbecue Sauce (21%), Caster Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Cornflour, Maltodextrin, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Smoked Salt, Garlic Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder, Salt, Black Pepper, Allspice, Coriander, Colour (Paprika Extract), Flavouring, Oregano, Garlic.
Hickory Barbecue Sauce contains: Water, Sugar, Tomato Purée, Spirit Vinegar, Concentrated Apple Juice, Cornflour, Molasses, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Red Pepper, Smoked Salt, Flavouring, Salt, Chilli, Allspice, Black Pepper, Tamarind Concentrate, Barley Malt Extract, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Ginger, Cayenne Pepper, Clove, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Wheat, Oats, Rye
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200oC /Fan 180oC / Gas 5 40 minutes Decant contents into an ovenproof dish and cover with lid or foil. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Remove lid or foil, discard the juices and pull apart the pork using two forks. Pour sauce sachet contents over the shredded pork and mix well. Return to the oven and cook uncovered for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute and stir before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen
Instructions: From chilled: 800W / 900W 7 mins / 6 1/2 mins
For best results microwave heat.
Place pouch on a microwaveable plate and pierce several times.
Heat on full power for 3 minutes (800W/900W).
Remove from microwave and shake gently.
Heat for a further 2 minutes (800W/900W).
Remove meat from pouch and discard juices. Place pork on a microwaveable plate, pull the meat apart with two forks and pour the sauce sachet over. Mix well and cover with cling film.
Heat for a further 2 minutes (800W) /1 minute 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove outer packaging, place the sauce sachet to one side
Republic of Ireland
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by "use by" date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines opposite.
- Caution: when opening pack / uncovering dish after heating hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (120g**)|
|Energy||853.70kJ (203.80kcal)||1024.44kJ (244.56kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016