Tesco Finest Ranch Steaks With Garlic Butter 306G
- Energy838kJ 199kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 616kJ / 147kcal
- 2 Beef steaks with garlic and herb butter, sea salt and pepper.
- At Tesco we have an Agricultural Team who work with farmers and suppliers to continually improve their high standards of quality, farming and welfare. We believe that good animal welfare gives better quality meat, that's why this product is prepared using beef from farms operating to these standards. For more information, please visit our website at tescoplc.com
ArrayOfIngredient Beef (91%), Butter (Milk), Cornish Sea Salt, Garlic Purée, Black Peppercorns, Red Bell Pepper, Parsley, Chive, Green Peppercorns, Maize, Oregano, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Pimento.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown., Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Allow the meat to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before cooking. Place butter to one side. Remove all packaging. Pan Fry Lightly brush each side of the steak with olive oil. Fry in a very hot dry heavy based pan over a high heat for 1 minute on each side. For rare steak remove from the pan. Reduce to a medium heat and continue to cook for a further 1 minute (medium) or 2 minutes (well done), turning once. Remove the steak from the pan and allow to rest in a warm place for 2 minutes. Allow frying pan to cool - gently warm butter pellets and serve on top of steak.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator
- Follow preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical steak (136g**)|
|Energy||616kJ / 147kcal||838kJ / 199kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019