Tesco Finest Ranch Steaks With Garlic Butter 306G
- Energy838kJ 199kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 616.00kJ (146.50kcal)
- 2 Beef steaks with garlic and herb butter, sea salt and pepper.
- Finest RANCH STEAKS WITH GARLIC BUTTER
Beef (91%), Butter (Milk), Cornish Sea Salt, Garlic Purée, Black Peppercorns, Red Bell Pepper, Parsley, Chive, Green Peppercorns, Maize, Oregano, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Pimento.
Scotch Beef PGI (91%), Butter (Milk), Cornish Sea Salt, Garlic Puree, Black Peppercorns, Red Bell Pepper, Parsley, Chive, Green Peppercorns, Maize, Oregano, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Pimento.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Preheat grill to high. Place steak on grill pan for 2-4 minutes (rare), 4-6 minutes (medium) or 6-8 minutes (well done), turning once. Place butter pellet on top of steaks at the end of grilling cook time and allow to gently melt. Remove the steak from grill and allow to rest in a warm place for 2 minutes.
Instructions: Lightly brush each side of the steak with olive oil. Fry in a very hot dry heavy based pan over a high heat for 1 minute on each side. For rare steak remove from the pan. Reduce to a medium heat and continue to cook for a further 1 minute (medium) or 2 minutes (well done), turning once. Remove the steak from the pan and allow to rest in a warm place for 2 minutes. Allow frying pan to cool - gently warm butter pellets and serve on top of steak. Time: 2-4 mins
- Remove all packaging and place butter to one side.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.
- Allow the meat to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes at room temperature before cooking.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow preparation guidelines on pack.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
306g e British (British PC required)
|Typical Values||100g contains||A typical steak, fried with butter then trimmed of fat (136g) contains|
|Energy||616.00kJ (146.50kcal)||837.76kJ (199.24kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016