- Energy1110kJ 265kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1894kJ
- Chow Mein Noodles with dried vegetables and sunflower oil
- For other delicious meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- Stuff to Love
- Wheat flour, garlic and ginger
- Good to remember
- Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- 25% less salt†
- †Compared to the market average
- Why not try our other great flavours?
- Spiced Curry
- Sticky Hoisin Duck
- Fiery Sweet Chilli
- With 3 sachets full of authentic flavour
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 117g
Noodles: Wheat Flour (52%), Palm Oil, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Garlic, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonates), Stabiliser (Sodium Polyphosphate), Turmeric, Seasoning Sachet (8%): Sugar, Corn Starch, Yeast Extract, Garlic (0.8%), Salt, Flavourings (with Egg, Soya, Mustard and Gluten), Spices (Ginger (0.3%), Black Pepper, Chilli Pepper), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Caramelised Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Colour (Paprika Extract), Vegetables (6%): White Cabbage, Carrot, Chives (0.8%), Vegetable Oil (2.6%): Sunflower Oil
- May contain Milk, Celery, and Sesame
- May Contain: Celery, Milk, Sesame
Store in a cool and dry place.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Just add the seasoning, veggies & sunflower oil to create your delicious chow mein noodles.
- Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given as a guide only.
- Caution: Contents will be hot!
- Hob (From Ambient): 1 Pour 350ml water into pan. Add the oil, veggies and seasoning sachets and bring to the boil.
- 2 Break in noodles.
- 3 Simmer and stir for 3-4 mins until the noodles are soft and coated in tasty sauce.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Heating Category E 850W.
- 1 Pour 260ml boiling water into microwaveable bowl. Add oil, veggies and seasoning sachets. Heat on a light heat for 1 minute.
- 2 Break in noodles and stir.
- 3 Heat on a high heat for 3 minutes until noodles are soft and coated in tasty sauce.
Preparation and Usage
- Tips for Balance
- Add 80g frozen peas or sweetcorn to each portion of noodles for 1 of your 5 a Day.
Number of uses
2 Makes 2 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN
117 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per 100g as prepared**||Per serving**||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||8.7g||2.7g||5.1g||26%|
|of which: sugars||6.5g||2.0g||3.8g||4%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**1/2 pack prepared according to instructions for the pan; used as basis for per 100g as prepared||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019