I Heart Sauvignon Blanc 75Cl
- Sauvignon Blanc - White Spanish Wine
- Here's how we see it...
- ..but we'd love to hear what you think!
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Crisp and fruity, with fresh cut grass aromas and zesty lemon flavours.
- Sauvignon Blanc means "Wild White" in French because the vines used to grow wild!
- We've sourced our wines from some of the best wine - producing regions in the world. The mission was simple, to make a great wine that we are sure you will enjoy. We didn't find this hard. We have found something that captures all we love about good wine right here in this bottle. Perfect for every occasion we love.
- Here at I heart we put our passion into creating straight-talking, great tasting wines for you to simply enjoy, whatever the occasion.
- Wine of Spain
- Crisp & fruity
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Crisp and fruity, with aromas of freshly cut grass and zesty lemon flavours
Region of Origin
Henkell & Co
Type of Closure
- The grapes are harvested in the autumn at optimum ripeness. The grapes are lightly crushed to gently release the juice, which is then fermented in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature for around 10 days, to preserve the freshness and purity of the fruit flavours. Once the wine has finished fermentation, it is filtered and prepared for bottling.
- Here at i heart we put our passion into creating straight-talking, great-tasting wines for you to enjoy, whatever the occasion. The wines are ‘true to varietal' in style- if you love Sauvignon Blanc then you will love i heart Sauvignon Blanc! We have done the hard work for you and pre-selected great examples of everyone's favourite wines. All you have to do is follow your heart and pour yourself a glass.
- Made from grapes sourced from some of the best growing areas in Spain.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Wine of Spain
Preparation and Usage
- A great match with fresh salads, white fish and chorizo dishes, or enjoy on its own.
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- I Heart Wines GmbH,
- Biebricher Allee 142,
- 65187 Wiesbaden,
- Find us at www.iheartwines.co.uk
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019