Tesco Muscadet 75Cl
- Muscadet. Product of France.
- A classic Muscadet with delicious bright, crisp fruit and vibrant citrus notes. Made from Melon de Bourgogne grapes grown in the vineyards around the estuary of the beautiful Loire Valley. Serve chilled as the perfect accompaniment to grilled fish, seafood or salads.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.,
- A classic Muscadet with bright, crisp fruit and vibrant citrus notes.
Region of Origin
The Loire Valley
Type of Closure
Melon de Bourgogne
- Vinification is carried out in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures. The wine is briefly aged on its lees to give a fresh and citrusy wine.
- Muscadet is grown in vineyards around the city of Nantes in the estuary of the Loire valley. Wine growing started in this area during the Roman empire and carried on growing in quality since then.
- From the Loire estuary with clay soils, rich in minerals. An oceanic climate, with soft an wet winters and gentle summers.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within one year of purchase. Once open, drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||One glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||263.13kJ (63.51kcal)||328.91kJ (79.39kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016