Easy Entertaining Finest Croquembouche 1.1Kg Serves 20
- Energy878kJ 211kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1596kJ (384kcal)
- 60 Choux pastry profiteroles filled with stabilised cream, with a pot of caramel sauce, a pot of Belgian chocolate sauce and a pot of edible decorations.
- Get creative with building and decorating this Croquembouche that is fun for all of the family. The kit includes a Croquembouche stand and base, 60 choux pastry profiteroles filled with British cream, caramel sauce, indulgent Belgian chocolate sauce, glittery stars and popping candy to decorate. This showstopper can be assembled within 20 minutes and prepared in advance or together with your guests for some added fun.
Stabilised Cream (42%), Free Range Pasteurised Egg, Caramel Sauce (12%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Belgian Milk Chocolate (2.5%), Belgian Dark Chocolate (2%), Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Chocolate Coated Popping Candy, Palm Oil, White Chocolate Stars, Evaporated Milk, Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins), Dried Glucose Syrup, Milk Sugar, Dried Skimmed Milk, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Flavouring, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Stabilised Cream contains: Cream (Milk), Dextrose, Milk Proteins, Stabiliser (Pectin), Sugar, Caramel Sauce contains: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Butter (Milk), Whole (Milk), Thickener (Pectin), Cornflour, Salt, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins), Belgian Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring, Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring, Chocolate Coated Popping Candy contains: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Milk Sugar, Water, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Glazing Agents (Acacia, Shellac), Tapioca Starch, Coconut Oil, Flavouring, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservative (Sorbic Acid), White Chocolate Stars contains: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithins)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep refrigerated. Once assembled, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date, shown.
Instructions: Caramel Sauce 800W 30 secs/900W 30 secs: Heat on full power for 30 seconds
(800W/900W). Stand for 1 minute after heating.
Chocolate Sauce 800W 20 secs/900W 20 secs: Heat on full power for 20 seconds
(800W/900W). Stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Heat pots separately.
- Remove lid from sauce pot and place loosely back on top.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- How to build your Finest Croquembouche
- Assembly Instructions:
- Easy to assemble in 20 minutes with: 60 cream filled profiteroles, smooth and
- buttery caramel sauce, indulgent Belgian chocolate sauce, milk chocolate
- popping candy with white chocolate stars coated in gold dust to decorate.
- Step 1
- Gently bend the gold card into a cone and clip in the tabs so it holds its
- shape. Slide the largest ring down the cone and clip in to the adjacent slots.
- Repeat with the remaining rings in size order with the smallest last.
- Step 2
- Using the cone slide the tabs through the gold board and the use stickers to
- secure the four tabs at the base of the cone to the white side of the board.
- Step 3
- Heat the pot of caramel sauce following the reheat instructions.
- Use a spoon to dab a little onto the bottom and one side of the profiterole and
- secure it to base of the cone. Repeat the process until you have covered all
- the rings, making sure the profiteroles fit snugly together.
- Step 4
- Warm the pot of chocolate sauce following the reheat instructions and pour into
- the piping bag. Cut the end of the bag and drizzle the sauce over the
- croquembouche. Sprinkle the decoration over to finish.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Three prepared profiteroles (55g) contain|
|Energy||1596kJ (384kcal)||878kJ (211kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016