Finest Easy Entertaining Beef Rib Roasting Rib 2.2 -2.7Kg
- Energy1890kJ 456kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1574.90kJ (380.30kcal)
- 2 bone French trimmed beef rib with sea salt and black pepper.
- A succulent beef rib with sea salt and pepper.
INGREDIENTS: Beef (99%), Sea Salt, Black Peppercorns, Red Pepper, Green Peppercorns, Pimento
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Instructions: Allow meat to rest for 10 minutes at room temperature before cooking. Heat a frying pan or griddle pan until very hot, add a little oil to the pan, or brush the oil directly onto the meat to avoid using too much. Sear the meat on all sides for 3 - 4 minutes in total. After searing for the recommended time, gently place your meat uncovered on a rack in a roasting tin, and place into the pre-heated oven for the following calculated times: Rare 20 minutes per 500g +20 minutes Medium 25 minutes per 500g + 25 minutes Well done 30 minutes per 500g + 30 minutes Leave to rest in a warm place for 10-15 minutes before carving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using beef from
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
2.20 - 2.70kg
|Typical Values||100g of roasted bone beef, trimmed of fat contains||120g of roasted bone beef, trimmed of fat contains|
|Energy||1574.90kJ (380.30kcal)||1889.88kJ (456.36kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016