- Energy1415kJ 340kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1167.70kJ (281.40kcal)
- Lamb guard of honour with pepper, shallot and parsley crust.
- Fabulous food made to order
Lamb (93%), Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil, Gram Flour, Water, Glucose Syrup, Black Pepper, Salt, Cornflour, Red Bell Pepper, Sugar, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Shallot, Parsley, Caster Sugar, Maize Starch, Pink Peppercorns, Green Pepper, Dextrose
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Instructions: Place joint in a roasting tray and cover loosely with foil. Place into a pre-heated oven for the following calculated times: Medium 25 minutes per 500g + 25 minutes Well done 30 minutes per 500g + 30 minutes Leave to rest in a warm place for 10 minutes before serving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- How to carve this jointLet the lamb rest for 10 minutes after taking out of the oven. This means it will lose less of it's lovely juices when you carve it, and will also make carving easier.Use a fork to hold the joint still and begin carving each side of the lamb carving between the bones to create individual cutlets.
using lamb from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||120g lamb roasted with crust contains|
|Energy||1167.70kJ (281.40kcal)||1414.92kJ (340.44kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016