Tesco Pinot Grigio Igt 187Ml
- Pinot Grigio delle Venezie I.G.T. Produce of Italy.
- Pinot Grigio should be characteristically crisp and refreshing. Dino Pinot Grigio is both, created from vineyards in the rolling hills of Northern Italy. This provenance gives the wine freshness, flavour and more delicious white peach , green apple and zingy citrus character for you to enjoy.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.,
- Refreshing with delicate flavours of pear and citrus fruit.
Region of Origin
Fratelli Martini Secondo Luigi S.p.A.
Type of Closure
Crisp & dry
- This wine is made from carefully selected fruit from the veneto region. The wine is vinified in temperature controlled, stainless steel vessels to ensure the utmost quality. So that the freshness and purity of the fruit characteristics come through to the customer the winemaking team utilise the latest oenological technology available.
- Pinot grigio is native to Italy (although its fame is spreading around the world) and has been grown here since the Greeks name Italy "Oenotria" - the land of grape growing.
- The Veneto has some of the most varied natural conditions in Italy. The regional climate is influenced by the adriatic waters to the east and the Domomite mountain range to the north. Vines are planted at a wide range of different altitudes and exposures which leads to great consistency of quality from vintage to vintage.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within < > of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and drink within 3 days
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
18.7 cl e
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each serving (187ml) contains|
|Energy||277.21kJ (66.79kcal)||518.39kJ (124.91kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016