- Oven: 30 - 35 mins
- Fan 180oc / 200oc / Gas 6
- Place parsnips and 1 tbsp. sunflower oil in a roasting tin in the centre of a
- preheated oven for 30 -35 minutes or until caramelised and tender.
- Hob: 8 - 10 mins
- Cook in boiling water for 8 - 10 minutes or until very tender. Drain well.
- For mashed parsnips
- After draining return pan to warm hob for 1 minute to dry. Add butter and
- seasoning according to taste. Mash until creamy smooth and serve.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
the U.K., Spain
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold contains||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016