- Energy1348kJ 323kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 673.80kJ (161.60kcal)
- Unsmoked gammon steak formed from selected cuts of cured pork leg meat with added water.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality.
Pork (88%), Water, Salt, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Place steaks under a pre-heated medium grill for 14-16 minutes, turning once. Remove from grill and rest on a warm plate for 5 minutes.
Instructions: For best results pan fry. Heat a dry frying pan until hot and cook steaks for 1 minute each side, reduce to medium heat and cook for 4-5 minutes each side. Remove from pan and rest on a warm plate for 5 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash your hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Hints & Tips: Add a crunchy topping. Cook the gammon steaks for the recommended cooking time. Once cooked top with a mix of grated cheese, breadcrumbs and freshly chopped herbs. Apply an even layer over the surface of the steak and return to the grill until golden.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||673.80kJ (161.60kcal)||1347.60kJ (323.20kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016