Iams Salmon And Chicken Dry Cat Food 800G
- Iams ProActive Health Adult with Norwegian Salmon & Chicken (38% chicken & turkey, 4% salmon, chicken & turkey and salmon combined 42%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats.
- IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult with Norwegian salmon & chicken (38% chicken & turkey, 4% salmon, chicken & turkey and salmon combined 42%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats. Iams main ingredient is animal protein because it helps maintain strong muscles, and we understand that cats are true carnivores. The tailored fibre blend helps your cat's ability to absorb nutrients. There are 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart. And it is formulated to help maintain urinary tract health.
- IAMS first ingredient is animal protein because we know that cats are true carnivores. We insist on constant and rigorous ingredient inspections throughout the manufacturing process, and run more than 120 quality assurance tests on each bag of IAMS pet food.
- Cat food rich in animal protein because cats are true carnivore
- 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart
- Contributes to maintain strong muscles
- Helps maintaining urinary tract health
- Pack size: 800g
Dried Chicken and Turkey: 38% (Chicken 23%, a natural source of Taurine), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Rice, Salmon (4.1%), Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp (1.9%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), Potassium Chloride, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dried Whole Egg, Calcium Carbonate
Store in a cool, dry place; ideally in a sealed container.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the Netherlands
Preparation and Usage
- 800g = 12 Days°
- °This bag contains 12 days feeding on average for a 4kg cat.
- Size of Cat: 2kg, Amount per day: 25-40g
- Size of Cat: 3kg, Amount per day: 40-60g
- Size of Cat: 4kg, Amount per day: 55-75g
- Size of Cat: 5kg, Amount per day: 70-95g
- Size of Cat: 6kg, Amount per day: 80-115g
- Size of Cat: 7kg, Amount per day: 95-135g
- Feeding Guidelines: When switching to lams, gradually introduce over 4 days. Your cat may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity. In keeping with the cat's natural behaviour, we recommend you divide the daily portion into at least 2 meals a day. Always ensure fresh water is available.
- No artificial flavourings or colourants added
Name and address
- Iams Europe B.V.,
- Vosmatenweg 4,
- 7742 PB Coevorden,
- Iams care line free phone: 00-800 241 53 421
Pet food only
800 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Analytical constituents*:|
|Omega-6 fatty acids:||2.43%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids:||0.33%|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||38mg/kg|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:||138mg/kg|
|* The analysis complies with the minimum and maximum RSA standards as required by Act 36/1947||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016