Iams Dog Food Adult Light In Fat Chicken 3Kg
- Iams Proactive Health Adult Light in Fat with Succulent Roast Chicken (17% chicken & turkey), is a complete and balanced pet food for adult dogs that have a tendency to be overweight.
- IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Light for sterilised / overweight dogs, is a complete and balanced pet food for adult dogs that have a tendency to be overweight. It is formulated to gradually return your dog to a healthier weight. It helps reduce plaque and tartar build up which can lead to bad breath. It also nourishes the heart with 7 essential nutrients. And it helps build strong and firm muscles with protein sourced from chicken
- We insist on constant and rigorous ingredient inspections throughout the manufacturing process, and run more than 120 quality assurance tests on each bag of IAMS pet food.
- Dog food formulated for overweight and sterilised dogs
- The no 1 ingredient in IAMS pet food is a tasty blend of animal protein
- Contains high quality ingredients to support a healthy, active life
- Provides essential amino acids like taurine, omega fats, vitamins and minerals
- Pack size: 3kg
Maize, Dried Chicken and Turkey: 17% (Chicken: 10%), Wheat, Sorghum, Barley, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (3%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dried Whole Egg, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.14%), Dicalcium Phosphate, Linseed
Store in a cool, dry place; ideally in a sealed container.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the Netherlands
Preparation and Usage
- 3Kg = 19 Days°
- °This bag contains 19 days feeding on average for a 15kg dog (Weight reduction).
- Size of dog: 2kg, Amount per day: Weight Maintenance: 45g-55g, Weight Reduction: 40g
- Size of dog: 5kg, Amount per day: Weight Maintenance: 85g-95g, Weight Reduction: 75g
- Size of dog: 7kg, Amount per day: Weight Maintenance: 110g-120g, Weight Reduction: 95g
- Size of dog: 10kg, Amount per day: Weight Maintenance: 135g-150g, Weight Reduction: 120g
- Size of dog: 15kg, Amount per day: Weight Maintenance: 180g-200g, Weight Reduction: 160g
- Size of dog: 20kg, Amount per day: Weight Maintenance: 215g-240g, Weight Reduction: 190g
- Size of dog: 30kg, Amount per day: Weight Maintenance: 285g-315g, Weight Reduction: 250g
- Size of dog: 40kg, Amount per day: Weight Maintenance: 345g-385g, Weight Reduction: 305g
- Size of dog: 50kg, Amount per day: Weight Maintenance: 400g-445g, Weight Reduction: 355g
- Size of dog: 60kg, Amount per day: Weight Maintenance: 445g-505g, Weight Reduction: 400g
- Size of dog: 80kg, Amount per day: Weight Maintenance: 550g-610g, Weight Reduction: 485g
- Feeding Guidelines: Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity. When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days. Always ensure fresh water is available.
- No artificial flavourings or colourants added
Name and address
- IAMS Europe B.V.,
- Vosmatenweg 4,
- 7742 PB Coevorden,
- IAMS care line free phone: 00-800 241 53 421
Pet food only.
3 Kilograms ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Analytical constituents*:|
|Omega-6 fatty acids:||1.92%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids:||0.13%|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||48mg/kg|
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:||644mg/kg|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:||49mg/kg|
|*The analysis complies with the minimum and maximum RSA standards as required by Act 36/1947||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016