- Unsmoked gammon joint. Formed meat from selected cuts of cured pork leg with added water
- Unsmoked Gammon Joint
Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Dextrose, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 2 hour 05 mins
Instructions: Place in a roasting tin, cover loosely with foil. Put in centre of pre-heated oven and cook for recommended time above. Remove casings before carving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Remove and dispose of packaging
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before useOnce defrosted use on the same dayDo not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold||-|
|Energy||673.80kJ (161.60kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016