- Unsmoked gammon joint. Formed meat from selected cuts of cured pork leg with added water
- Unsmoked Gammon Joint
Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Dextrose, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 2 hour 05 mins
Instructions: Place in a roasting tin, cover loosely with foil. Put in centre of pre-heated oven and cook for recommended time above. Remove casings before carving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Remove and dispose of packaging
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before useOnce defrosted use on the same dayDo not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold||-|
|Energy||673.80kJ (161.60kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016