Finish All In One Max Lemon 20 Dishwasher Tablets
- All in 1 Max Lemon Sparkle.
- Tips for saving water, energy, CO2 and money
- Scrape instead of pre rinsing
- Fill the machine to capacity
- Try the 50º or lower temperature programs
- Ingredient Declaration: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- www happier homes.com
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu
- Tackles whatever you throw at it. Our powerball boosts the tablet to remove even baked-on food, giving you a powerful clean 1st time everytime.
- #1 Recommended*
- Beko, Bosch, Neff, Samsung, Siemens
- *Finish is the most recommended detergent, base on the market share of the dishwasher manufacturers that recommend Finish
- Removes baked-on food
- Pack size: 320g
5-15% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Phosphonates, <5% Polycarboxylates, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Enzymes (Subtilisin, Amylase), Perfumes
Always reseal bag after use. Store away from heat and moisture.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Poland
Preparation and Usage
- Usage: Handle with Dry Hands Only! For best results place one tablet in the dry dispenser. Do not unwrap the tablet. If tablet does not fit, consult the dishwasher manufacturer or manual for advice. For best results in short cycles, place Finish All-in-1 tablet on the floor of your dishwasher next to the filter.
- The built-in salt function is effective in soft/med & hard water up to 26ºe (21ºdH). If your water is very hard, use Finish Salt. For best results use 50 / 55 ºC or auto programs. Suitable for septic tanks. Packaging to be recycled only if emptied completely!
- This product does not protect from mechanical damage or restore already damaged items.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel 0845 769 7079
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel 01 661 7318
320 Grams ℮
FINISH AIO MAX LEMON 20 DISHWASHER TBLTS
WARNING WARNING FINISH All in 1 Max Lemon Sparkle. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice. Close the bag properly. HANDLE AND STORE SAFELY
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016